Our retreat has been postponed until further notice.  The retreat team was not able to get their Visas in time to give us this retreat, so they will notify us of the soonest possible date.
Due to inclement weather, the youth retreat has also been cancelled.
Sunday 27th:
Immediately after 9:30am mass, we will have PTA meeting for all CCD parents.
Thanks to all the parents for registering for CCD on time.  As a last resort, if you still have not registered yet, you may register your children in the CCD office.